Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Window Shopping

Today I took a much needed mental pause :) On my travels I was able to do some window shopping. Although I find "window shopping" to be such a downer! because I'm not coming home with anything; and 2. I can find a million things I have to have! Look at what I found..... I couldn't pass up going in the Fossil store. I have a few Fossil watches that I absolutely love. They've held up to so many beatings over the years. They are made of such good quality and are beautiful pieces. I've gotten so many compliments on each piece I own. I adore them. But I can't help but feel like I need more!! Can you blame a girl? I mean look at this thing! This picture doesn't do it justice. And don't even get me start on the rose gold collection they have. Oh and the bracelets! Gorgeous! Until we meet again Fossil store...until we meet again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment